TS-701 Laser Lube Synthetic Cutting Oil (for exotic metals)
110 lb Keg
TS-701 Laser Lube Synthetic Cutting Oil is a premium quality metalworking lubricant designed for threading, tapping, and other difficult machining operations on all types of ferrous metals. May cause staining on non-ferrous alloys.
TS-701 Laser Lube Synthetic Cutting Oil is a complex blend of synthetic base stocks and performance additives designed to provide metalworking operations with outstanding tool life and surface finishes.
TS-701 Laser Lube Synthetic Cutting Oil does not contain mineral oil, heavy metals, or chlorinated compounds. It is a clear, light amber fluid that offers excellent wetting and extreme pressure lubricating properties.
- Chlorine and heavy metal free
- Outstanding tool life and surface finishes
- Clear product - good work-piece visiblity during machining
- All synthetic raw materials for consistent quality
- Highly fortified to handle difficult metalworking operations
- May be used to fortify other cutting oils
|Viscosity SUS @ 100°F||160|
|Flash point, °C||218|
|Specific Gravity, lbs. gal||7.23|
|Copper Corrosion, ASTM D-130||4c|
For SDS, please eMail or call:
Tel: (713) 671-2676
Toll Free: (800) 508-5545